Re: NetworkManager on Debian

Alban Browaeys wrote:

As of your comments and by the fact that Michael packages do not include
the dispatcher I am going for a more deep change which would be to (at

If you are referring to the "unoffical" 0.7.0 snapshot I provide via my private home page, then this info is not correct, as the packages contain the dispacher action binary (it is now a dbus activated system service)

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?