Re: D-Bus permissions on Debian-based systems

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Dan Williams wrote:

> I spent half of yesterday banging my head on a desk trying to get the
> D-Bus permissions correct for Ubuntu 8.04.

Whew. This makes my day, 'cause I had the same issues (but knowing nothing
about D-Bus before I'd loaded this distro a couple of weeks ago) was sure
it was my fault!

The rest of us Debian/Ubuntu people trying to use the SVN are going to be
glad once it's all figured out!

	-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup  Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
O: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809      (888) 454-8181