Re: Is this the way NM should work?

On Wednesday 14 May 2008 09:31:47 Ryan Novosielski wrote:
> In the past, it was simply not possible to have more than one NIC
> enabled at once. This is something that was desired by many over the
> years. 0.6.x did not support it, and therefore you got the old behavior.

I agree that having multiple NICs enabled at the same time is necessary [I
have a need for this on some systems].  However, on a laptop with both a
ethernet wired interface and a wireless interface, I only want one of these
available at a time.  I can use the applet to disable wireless but not wired
connections.  Perhaps the solution should be to disable wired connection via
the applet also (yes, I know ... just pull the plug to disable wired) ... but
for completeness ...

Gene