de-facto standard dial number for CDMA

Hi, guys.

According to the source code of network-manager-applet,
Auto CDMA network connection assumes the dial number is
#777, but CDMA network providers in Japan don't use this
number. For example, EMobile, HSDPA provider in Japan, is
using *99***1#, and AU, CDMA mobile phone service by KDDI
company, is using *99**24#.

I have an EMobile card, and successfully can use the card
with NetworkManager, but I had to create manual connection
because the dial number is different from #777.

   s_cdma->number = g_strdup ("#777"); /* De-facto standard for CDMA */

In order to make the card available by Auto CDMA network
connection, one possible solution is to put the dial
number into its hal fdi database because each card is
only used for a specific provider in Japan. However,
I wonder if it's applicable in other countries.

Is there any better way to support multiple auto CDMA
network in NetworkManager?

Thanks in advance