Re: API changes for 802.1x and connections

On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 20:55 -0300, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> It´s great to see NetworkManager really going forward, properties and
> dictionaries
> really helps alot, BlueZ 4.0 will move in this direction too.
>

> What is the status of bluetooth support (pan/dun)? I did some patches
> but I guess
> they never got committed upstream, anyway I will be happy to help to integrate
> bluetooth network when we have move to BlueZ 4.0.

They never got committed because they needed more iterations.  That bug
report has comments from me on the ideal implementation of BT support in
NM.  BT support has a target of post-0.7.0, possibly 0.7.1 or 0.7.2 as
long as large D-Bus API changes aren't required.

Would be good to get some movement on this again, otherwise I'm going to
start working on it after the 0.7.0 release.