pptp can't compile and reconnection

Hi,

The 12th march I downloaded the svn version of NetworkManager. I could compile everything except pptp because it says that I don't have the file dbus-dict-helper.h. I searched a little bit and I saw that in previous snapshots it has it (I think in svn 2958 or something like this). Is it normal that i don't have it or how can I get it?

Another bug that I noticed was that when I disable the wireless connection and then enable again, it doesn't reconnect to the previous AP I was connected to (at least in my pc). I will look this week if I can fix it (if there is any problem, hehe).

Charly Liu