Re[2]: NetworkManager VPN and routing in bridged mode

Hi,

DW> Adding another key to the VPN ip4config dict like Casey suggested
DW> doesn't sound too hard.  First though, could somebody bring up their
DW> OpenVPN in this configuration, and send me the output of /sbin/route -n
DW> so I can understand the setup a bit more?
Sure - I'll do it in a few hours when I'll be back to the network
with that OpenVPN setup. And I can write a patch (although against
0_6_5_RELEASE branch), too, but I
thought it would be better to add an extra argument to
nm_system_vpn_device_set_from_ip4_config() itself, not to the
IP4Config.

Regards,
Valentine Sinitsyn