Re: Any USB dongle support?
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Robert Moskowitz <rgm htt-consult com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Any USB dongle support?
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:22:44 -0400
On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 07:50 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Anyone have experience with any USB dongles? Particularly ones that
> support WPA and use wext, not ndiswrapper?
Anything zd1211 related should work pretty well. There are a _lot_ of
those out there:
] [Thread Prev