Re: Fwd: Nice mockup

Le Sat 01/03/2008 à 22:38 Kos à écrit:
> I would keep the IP settings, because that's one of the trivial info
> and it's the only way to distinguish different wired connections if
> they are connected. Though with the ipv6 coming, the IP will become
> something unrecognizable and nontrivial to show.

Well, usually on a desktop you only have one single wierd connection. I
think that if the IP is to be shown, there should be a possibility to
disable it so one could create a desktop that is suitable for someone
that doesn't know how networking works.
And, the information should be also available elsewhere, in a dialog
box for example.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'lya
E-Mail:	mildred593(at)online.fr

Site:	<http://mildred632.free.fr/>
XMPP:	<mildred jabber fr> (GoogleTalk, Jabber)

GPG:	197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]