Network manager 0.7 Problems

Hi All

I guess this is the only place where I'd get some help!

I installed SuseLinux 11 that comes with Network Manager 0.7.  I have been able to connect to both wired and wireless networks almost painlessly.

The only problem is with wireless networks with WPA EAP TLS protocol. The network manager provides an option to select WPA Enterprise, but not EAP TLS. All I get is an "authentication" field which has TLS | TTLS | PEAP ... etc.

I tries configuring "authentication" to TLS, but then the manager wont accept a .p12 private key file.

Someone asked me to look for "expert" settings in network manager, but I cant find how to go to "expert" mode.

Since I am able to connect to all other wireless network types, I dont think there is a problem with my card.

Can someone please help?

Regards

Devendra

Not happy with your email address?