Mobile Broadband with custom init strings

I recently instaled F9 with NetworkManager 0.7.0. I use my Nokia 3G mobile phone with ppp to connect to the internet. NM now has a "Mobile Broadband" option to connect through such devices. I succesfully added my phone to the fdi file. When I try to connect I see the phone is trying to connect, however, the connection is unsuccesful. When connecting through wvdial I use quite different init strings (ATZ, AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet") for the mobile phone modem from what NM uses. Is it possible to change these settings somewhere? I could find any options in the GUI or a config file with the settings.

Cheers
Peter