Re: Network manager GSM phone via USB HAL Fedora 9
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Steve Baker <stbaker81 gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Network manager GSM phone via USB HAL Fedora 9
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:24:26 -0400
On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 14:42 -0400, Steve Baker wrote:
> Using NM looking to connect my GSM razor v3 via usb for internet
> Trawling around I found GSM cards defined
> in /usr/share/hal/fdi/information/10freedesktop/10-modem.fdi
> Should I add it myself here or is there a more elegant / preferred way
> to do this?
Nope, that's the best place to do it for now. We're working on getting
some auto-detection stuff going for HAL so we don't have to add every
phone under the sun to 10-modem.fdi, but that's a ways off yet.
] [Thread Prev