Re: NM not recognizing PPTP connection...

Did you solve this?

I'm having the same problem with openvpn connection.

First time I connect it claims to have failed, which it does.
The second connect it claims to have failed again, but instead the
connection is set up and ifconfig shows me the tun interface and I can
reach the vpn network.

Op zaterdag 03-05-2008 om 03:33 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Brian
Cardarella: