Note regarding PEAP on NM 0.7

If your wireless network uses PEAP and authenticates via Active
Directory the old domain\username format no longer works (At least it
doesn't with my network or my test networks).   Instead use
username fqdn domain    So if your domain is test.com you use
username test com

Dan, if it matters I have tested this with Aruba AP's talking to Cisco
ACS servers so it might be something particular to my setup but with
0.6.5 and 0.6.6 it worked using domain\username.

Thanks!