Examples for org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerSettings.Connection.Secrets

I'm trying to make an NM Settings daemon and I'm having trouble finding what parameters are passed to GetSecrets and what NM expects in return.

What kind of values are passed as setting_name? Is it the connection name 'nifty-wireless' or is it something like '802-11-security'?
Is hints something along the line of {'key-mgmt', 'wep-tx-keyidx', 'wep-key0'}?

I appreciate any help.  In addition I'd be willing to help document the project if you would like the help.  So I'll probably be asking several questions in the future.  I've been on IRC (Freenode #nm) all weekend but have yet to see a core dev on there.  Do y'all hang out during the weekdays?  If so what timezone do you live in so I can try and be on when you are.

Thanks,
Chris