Thinkpad R40, Prism, Orinoco

Hi,

How do I uninstall/install drivers for my wireless?  I think my Prism 2/2.5 (hostap) is conflicting with 'orinoco' driver, but I don't know how to verify it.

http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManagerHardware

I have a Thinkpad R40 running Fedora 9.  I can't seem to get NetworkManager to connect to a wireless network.  It shows all the available networks, I've tried WEP and WEPless networks.  For WEP it'll prompt for the WEP passphrase, it then gives me the correct WEP key, but it won't connect.  I am totally confused - thanks for any help.

--
Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.." -Rev1:4