Re: tell networkmanager which wireless card to use?

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 23:55 -0700, Xamindar wrote:
> Ack, nevermind. This didn't work on my gentoo system.

It looks like you add the "disabled=true" tag to the device somehow in
it's configuration in /etc/conf.d/net, but that may just be a global for
disabling NM altogether.  The Gentoo backend isn't entirely clear.  What
does the config file actually look like for you?

Dan