System settings with keyfile

Hi,

I would like to use system wide configuration for NM, but there is no
native plugin for my distribution. That leaves me with keyfile plugin.
I've tried to use it, but so far without any luck.
First I tried to find a decent example of configuration file, but I
could only find a specification page without any examples. My tries to
create a config file based on on that specification failed.

Than I tried to save my current config by selecting system settings
checkbox. But every time I click OK, it always comes up with the error
message "Adding connection failed: Launch helper exited with unknown
return code 1." (not very useful error message :p). Since system wide
settings are using policykit, so I'm _guessing_ it might be related.
I've added section below to my policykit.conf, but it didn't change
anything.

my PolicyKit.conf contains:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!-- -*- XML -*- -->

<!DOCTYPE pkconfig PUBLIC "-//freedesktop//DTD PolicyKit Configuration
1.0//EN"
"http://hal.freedesktop.org/releases/PolicyKit/1.0/config.dtd";>

<!-- See the manual page PolicyKit.conf(5) for file format -->

<config version="0.1">
    <match user="my_username">
        <return result="yes"/>
    </match>