3G; wireless auth; policies; docs

Hi,

first of all let me thank you for your great work and NetworkManager.

We are currently evaluating NetworkManager and would like to ask some
questions:

What is the status of support for 3G devices?

How and where are policies (like choose wired over wireless) implemented?

Is it possible to do connect on demand with NetwokManager?

How is the wireless authentication stuff (WEP/WPA/WPA2) handled?
Are there callbacks to get the keys or any other mechanism?

Is there any kind of documentation apart from the generated spec.html?
We are especially looking for developer documentation.

Best regards

Jens-Michael Hoffmann