RE: Networkmanager Crash after update

Dan -

I don't know if my problem is related, but this morning after updating to the 2.6.25.9-76.fc9.i686 kernel, I can no longer connect to my WPA2-Enterprise network.  The system works when booted to the older (2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686) kernel.

NetworkManager: r3799
network-manager-applet: r774
lspci: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN Network Connection (rev 61)

Thanks