Re: trigger manual connection && problems assertion with WPA-EAP network

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 14:31 -0500, Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> Ralf Rublack wrote:
> > Am Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:54:27 -0500
> > schrieb Ryan Novosielski <novosirj umdnj edu>:

> > I think it causes a scan.
> >
> >> was this the answer to first or second problem??
>
> Sorry for not placing that better -- it was an answer for the
> disconnect-on-click. I suspect, though, that that is not supposed to
> happen and that there is something to do about it. If I'm right though,
> it would seem to explain at least the "why."

Actually, it's intentional behavior though not with a strong reason.
What behavior would you expect to happen when you click on the item?
One reason is that the behavior is _consistent_, ie that it doesn't
magically change based on the phase of the moon.  Hence, when you click
on a menu item you know it will connect to something.