Bug

Hello,

I have worked with the network manager for 2 months. I have wrote a small programm in Ruby which communicate over DBus with the network manager. I used the signals.
Unfortunately, the networkmanager didn't like my programm and usually  it has stopped to update the gui and  has taken no DBuS commands after a few minutes.

I made a test: I had a Wlan connection. Then i put a network cable into my notebook and the network manager changed to this connection. All right. Perfect. I put  in and put  out the cable ervery 20 s and after  2-5 minutes the network manager stopped to working.
I had the same reaction in 5 of 7 tests.

I used the network manager 0.6.5 and Ubuntu 7.10.  My questions are:

1. Know somebody about this problem ?
2. There is a fix?
3.How can i used it without trouble?

I want to use it in fast changing Wlans environments. Please help.

Mfg Marco