Trouble with networkmanager & cisco dhcp

Hi,

while the old dhcp client daemon (dhcpcd) has no trouble
in getting dhcp leases from a cisco device configured as
a dhcp server, networkmanager has this problem.

If the cisco dhcp daemon is configured per mac to answer bootp
request ("hardware-address <MAC>"), networkmanager is o.k., but
if it's configured as a dhcp server ("clientaddress 01.<MAC>")
networkmanager fails and does not get an answer.

To me this looks like networkmanager is doing bootp requests.

Is there a patch or a new version that could fix this?

Best regards, Jens Hektor

P.S. I'm willing to do some more analysis in depth on this
problem so in case of questions contact me, I have not
subscribed this list.

--
Dipl.-Phys. Jens Hektor, Netzbetrieb
Room 2.07, Wendlingweg 10, 52074 Aachen (Germany)