Re: Improving providers database

Hi Steven,
I could help make a patch, but you need to specify what type of network this is. Is it GSM or CDMA?

Additionally, if you wish to make a patch yourself, you could read: http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/MobileBroadband/ServiceProviders for instructions.

picFanen Ahua
Random quote: Swipple's Rule of Order: He who shouts the loudest has the floor.