Re: PPTP VPN plugin resurrected from the dead

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 15:52 +0200, Bjorge Solli wrote:
> Dan Williams wrote:
> >> I'm interested in trying this. I'm using Fedora 8 and standard NM. Do I
> >> need to compile a newer version to use pptp?
> >
> > Test builds have been built in koji for F8 for a while, but koji is down
> > at the moment due to the ongoing Fedora infrastructure issues.  It'll
> > come out as an update to F8.  If you'd like to compile yourself, I can
> > send you the SRPMs that I uploaded to the Fedora buildsystem until koji
> > comes back online.
>
> Is Koji up soon or could you please send me the SRPMs?

Koji should be up now, but unfortunately I lied a bit earlier because,
while I had been working on getting updated PPTP packages into Fedora 8,
9, and rawhide before the infrastructure issues, I hadn't actually
gotten that far due to the fact that the PPTP package was dead for a
while and getting it back and active again is a bit more work than I
expected.