Re: Help on wireless network connectivity

Thanks a lot , I could able to connect internet now.

Regards,
ravi

Larry Finger <Larry Finger lwfinger net> wrote:
Ravi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed fedora 9 on my laptop recently and I wanted to enable
> WiFi using Network manager.
> Lan interface : Broadcom 802.11a/b/g WLAN
>
> Please help me how can I get this done.

Please tell us more. From a terminal, issue the command '/sbin/lspci
-nnv', find the first two lines of the output that describe your
wireless, and post them. Note: I'm not certain that lspci is in /sbin.
If you get a "command not found", become root and issue the command
'lspci -nnv'.

Second, issue the command 'dmesg | grep b43' and post the results.

Larry