Network Manager and NFS

I like the way Knetwork Manager and Network Manager work for the most part,
but I find I cannot use them - why - because I need to change my nfs networks
at each site I log into. And because network manager doesn't understand this,
I have to use ifup and scpm to do it.

I'm using a Lenovo T61 with openSUSE 11.0 64bit.

Does anyone have suggestions how I can configure Knetwork manager to work with
SCPM? Or alternate ways I can use Knetwork Manager to automatically change my
nfs networks when I change connections?

Thanks, Bob
--
Robert Smits CEP525G

Nanaimo, Duncan & District Labour Council
Box 822 Nanaimo, V9R 5N2 Ph 250-753-0201
Fax 250-753-2954 Email labour telus net