Re: Problems with wpa_supplicant

Em Seg, 2008-08-04 às 12:00 -0400, Dan Williams escreveu:

> Can you try to change "ap_scan=2" at the top of your supplicant config
> to "ap_scan=1"?  mac80211-based drivers are known to fail with
> ap_scan=2.

In my original supplicant config I didn't set the ap_scan value, it was
chosen by the system. I tried to set it as you suggested, but it didn't
help. Actually, it made things a little bit worse, eith ap_scan=2 in the
top of the config not even the wpa_supplicant work any more.

Paulo

Here is my supplicant config file (without the ap_scan=2, so it can work
with wpa_supplicant):

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=adm
update_config=1