Re: Is Ignore interfaces supported?

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 09:55 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> Yes, multiple active connections are supported in 0.7.  This should
> only have been an issue in 0.6.x which doesn't support more than one
> active connection, and doesn't support static IPs very well.

Haven't tried multiple connections yet, but the support for
hand-configuring interfaces is a big improvement over 0.6. In
particular, allowing the DNS addresses to be configured overriding the
DHCP server - this is invaluable for me, since the DNS routing service
on my DSL router tends to stop working periodically...

Simon.