Update! (was Re: More issues with NM-0.6 and non-broadcast SSID)

WooHoo!

Since my last trip out to HQ I've updated my kernel and NM to:

kernel-2.6.23.15-80.fc7
NetworkManager-0.6.6-1.fc7
wpa_supplicant-0.5.7-4.fc7

And when I got to the office this morning it connected to the
non-broadcast SSID network right away without any help from
me.

Yay!   I'll report back if this changes throughout the rest
of the week.

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available