The gnome-keyring's location for vpn-plugins change?

Hi,

 I found that vpn-daemons/vpnc's auth-dialog don't use the
"gnome_keyring_set_network_password_sync", and use the
"gnome_keyring_item_create_sync" for save gnome-keyring,

 Is there any standard for add some keyring attributes with
"gnome_keyring_attribute_list_append_string"? Or we could add any key
attributes what we need?

 BTW, I found adding the vpn_id parameter for auth-dialog, the
vpn_name and vpn_service doesn't used again in save_vpn_password, do
we need delete these parameter?

--
Sincerely Yours,

Charles Li