Re: NetworkManager crashing upon dbus call: getNetworks()

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 20:04 +0200, Ole Martin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Well, I'm using 0.6.5_p20070823 (Gentoo) and I also tried 0.6.6 today.
> But i still have the same issue! :-(

Ok, then I need you to install debuginfo (ie, symbols) for
NetworkManager and glib, and then run NM under gdb.  Then do your python
call, and get the backtrace and send that here so I can figure out where
exactly NM is having the problem.

Thanks,
Dan