Can't set key

Hi, I'm trying to set the encryption key on my wireless network. I do
edit wireless network, click on my network, enter the key and then click
Set Key. I get a message saying
Unable to set key: There was a problem setting the wireless key to the
gnome keyring. Error 0x02

When click on the network name, and enter the encryption key, it accepts
it but doesn't save the value for the next time.

Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

(I'm running NetworkManager 0.6.6, hal 0.6.10, dbus 1.1.20.)

Thanks.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago (^_^)/ CCSR