D-Bus Connection in NM 0.6.5 and i NM 0.7

hi,
I have written  a programm which connects over DBus to the networkmanager(NM) in version .6.5. For example, I ask the NM for the devices or for Wlans.

A question for 0.6.5: How can I ask over DBus, if i have a active connecton  with wired? I can ask if it is linked but I haven't found a function to get the information if a device  is connected? It is possible that the cable is plugged in but I have to active connection.

I want to use this programm with the NM 0.7.  My question is : Can I use it the same way or  what do I change?

If I have to change something, can I asked the version, so my programm can work with NM 0.6.5 and with 0.7 ? is There a overview about the functions, which I can use (in XML or in .h)?

thanks, marco

--
Mfg der bijektive Homomorphismus ist ein Isomorphismus

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/?mc=sv_ext_mf gmx