Documentation of createWirelessNetwork

This is information I've found by reading the source code. It REALLY
sucks that there's no documentation wiki for me to put this in...

The parameters are as follows:

   1. Wireless Device Object Path
   2. ESSID
   3. Security word, which has the following options:

    * IW_AUTH_CIPHER_NONE; no additional parameters are required.
    * IW_AUTH_CIPHER_WEP40, IW_AUTH_CIPHER_WEP104; additional
parameters handled by nm_ap_security_wep_new_deserialize
    * NM_AUTH_TYPE_WPA_PSK_AUTO, IW_AUTH_CIPHER_TKIP,
IW_AUTH_CIPHER_CCMP; additional parameters handled by
nm_ap_security_wpa_psk_new_deserialize
    * NM_AUTH_TYPE_WPA_EAP; additional parameters are handled by
nm_ap_security_wpa_eap_new_deserialize (iter)

Note that the security word must be EXACTLY one of those (it is not
AND-ed against, but compared directly)

For WEP encryptions the additional parameters are:
    4. Key (string)
    5. Authentication algorithm, which is either
IW_AUTH_ALG_OPEN_SYSTEM or IW_AUTH_ALG_SHARED_KEY

For non-EAP WPA encryptions, the additional parameters are:
    4. Key (string)
    5. WPA version, which is either IW_AUTH_WPA_VERSION_WPA or
IW_AUTH_WPA_VERSION_WPA2
    6. Key Management, which is either IW_AUTH_KEY_MGMT_802_1X or
IW_AUTH_KEY_MGMT_PSK

I haven't documented the EAP parameters.

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and

Ohad Lutzky