Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:16:23 +0200
From: Gabriele Monti <psicus78 gmail com>
Subject: Debugging as root
To: networkmanager-list gnome org

Hi,
I'm sorry for asking this stupid question but, anyway...
I'm looking at network-manager code and trying to debug it with Anjuta to figure out how it works, I was wondering how to run it as root. I googled for "anjuta debug root" but didn't find any answer, I don't want to run the whole Anjuta as root...How do you guys debug it? Any cleverer IDE?

thanks

Maybe try setting the NM executable suid right before trying to debug
it? Seems like a gross hack but it just might work :)