Re: [PATCH] network-manager-applet: autogen.sh broken
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Helmut Schaa <hschaa suse de>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] network-manager-applet: autogen.sh broken
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:35:11 -0400
On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 08:25 +0200, Helmut Schaa wrote:
> "autogen.sh" (for network-manager-applet) is still checking
> for "src/applet-dbus.c" to verify if the current directory is top level.
> Using the attached patch "applet.c" is used for checking as "applet-dbus.c"
> was removed a while ago.
> Please commit to trunk.
] [Thread Prev