wpa & v6.4?

Hi Folks

I've been using NM for a while now.  Some time back I noticed I was able
to access wpa options in NM.  But, now that I need to, they don't seem
to be there.

Can anyone confirm that NM 6.4 supports WPA-PSK TKIP, and why I might
not be able to see the options?

I'm using fc5, I know I should upgrade to f7 but it's not practical at
the moment.

Many thanks.
Morgan.
--
Getting errors "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora: Freedom Forever!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview

"By choosing not to ship any proprietary or binary drivers, Fedora does
differ from other distributions. ..."
Quote: Max Spevik
       http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/17/177220

RMS on fedora: