NetworkManager and fixed config at home

Network Manager is great.

I have a laptop, and the functionality of going everywhere and NM to
know if I was there before and connect me is marvelous

But, the other day I needed to configure it in one way, and I couldn't
do it. So this mail is to ask you *how* to do it.

Almost everywhere I want Network Manager to work as it works. But at
home, when it detects *my* wifi essid, I want NOT to make dhcp, but to
put a fixed IP, Gw, DNS, etc.

The problem I have is that to configure it, I need to take out eth1
from "roaming" mode, and nows NM does not work exactly as before,
which was ok.

So, to clarify the mail:

Nows:

  1. It detects where I am
  2. Connects to where corresponds
  3. Use DHCP to configure the network

But I want to:

  1. It detects where I am
  2. Connects to where corresponds
  3. If it is *my* essid, use a manual config, else use DHCP to
configure the network

Thank you very much!

Regards,

--