Re: Trying to start the supplicant...

2007/10/16, Tambet Ingo <tambet gmail com>:
> On 10/16/07, krash <mr krash gmail com> wrote:
> > my version of wpa_supplicant is 0.5.7 but don't have -u option. Do i
> > search new version?
>
> Yes, it means your wpa_supplicant is compiled without dbus support and
> won't work with NetworkManager 0.7. If you decide to build
> wpa_supplicant from sources, it needs a
>
> CONFIG_CTRL_IFACE_DBUS=y
>
> line in .config file.
>
> Tambet

Hi
no i haven't enabled dbus in config file because i have used a
original package. Now i have compiled with options and it works!!
If i start wpa_supplicant daemon before NetworkManager, all works, but
isn't dbus capable to start wpa_supplicant automatically? In other
post i see that there is a file in /usr/share/dbus-1/services. I don't
have it.
What is the content?
Thanks