Cannot connect to any WLAN with NM-Fedora 7-ndiswrapper

Hello all

I don't know if it actually went out the last time I sent this, so I'm sending it again (sorry for the repeat, if it is one).

I'm having an issue with connecting to wireless networks through NM. It will connect to wired networks just fine, but it refuses to connect to any type of wireless network (secured WEP/WPA or unsecured). I have checked the syslog and found the following warning (sensitive information removed):

Oct 6 23:42:06 <Hostname> NetworkManager: <WARN> nm_device_802_11_wireless_set_essid(): error setting ESSID to '' for device wlan0: Invalid argument

I know that the program can read the ESSID from the network because earlier in the log, it has:

Oct 6 23:41:44 <Hostname> NetworkManager: <info> User Switch: /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/wlan0 / VCU

('VCU' is the ESSID)

I've tried reinstalling everything to do with NetworkManager and ndiswrapper, and nothing seems to be working. If I haven't posted enough information, I can post everything in the log from the time I select the WLAN in the drop-down menu until it stops trying to connect.

Thank you for your time,
Andrew