Re: command line control for NM

Le Tue 25/09/2007 à 20:59 Massimo Viaro à écrit:
> hello there,
>
> I have plyed a bit with networkmanager, and I've seen that there is
> not a command line way to control it...I think it could be useful to
> have a set of simple command to do what to GUI does.
> also in case that something get crashed in Xorg

I would like this to be possible, and I tried a bit to create a tool
like that. But as I don't know very well NM and I don't know at all
glib/gobjects/dbus I dropped it.

Someone pointed me that there was some Python code (pynetworkmanager)
but as I don't have much time, I didn't used it. But I think it is the
way to go.

http://www.tfd.chalmers.se/~mk0foma/pyNetworkManager/

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'lya
E-Mail:	mildred593 online fr

Site:	<http://mildred632.free.fr/>
XMPP:	<mildred jabber fr> (GoogleTalk, Jabber)

GPG:	197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]