[Fwd: Re: connect to two different networks]

I replied this message, but failed to cc this list. Forwarded.
--- Begin Message ---
The gnome network admin tool, (at least in Ubuntu) allows you to disable
network manager from handling one network interface. Using that, you can
allow network-manager to manage one of the interfaces, then manually
configure the second interface.

Its important that they are in different subnets though, otherwise
things don't quite work.
Fanen Ahua
fortune: IBM Advanced Systems Group -- a bunch of mindless jerks, who'll
be first against the wall when the revolution comes... -- with regrets
to D. Adams