Re: How to start and stop NetworkManager?

Hi Darren,

Thanks for the reply.  The is more that I don't understand, as when I do
the stop command below, I still see Network Manager running when I do a
ps aux | grep NetworkManager.  If I killall -9 NetworkManager, it
goes....  I guess it doesn't like stopping....  Any more help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob