Re: blocking bug for laptop users (OT sightly )

On za, 2007-05-26 at 21:59 +0530, Rogue wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, how do I map this RFKill switch with my hot
> key? I am running FC6 on a Dell D810 laptop.

You don't -- the dell 620 has an option in the bios to specify what the
rfkill switch kills:

- bluetooth
- wireless
- cellular (if available)

or a combination of these. I believe Ritesh Khadgaray means that.
--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.