Re: A networkmanager frontend made in python.

On 5/20/07, Martin Forsgren <mk0foma student chalmers se> wrote:
Hi.

I've made a (yet) simple frontend to networkmanager in python.
It is for now best suited for xfce but it's easy to fix to other
environments. For example a systray icon is planed.
Best of all, it doesn't need kde or gnome ;)

http://www.tfd.chalmers.se/~mk0foma/pyNetworkManager/

Hope anyone is interested
Best regards
Martin Forsgren

This looks great!  I am glad to see this, XFCE users have asked for
this so it will be great to finally have someplace to point them to!