Re: different icons if internet is available

On Sat, 2007-05-19 at 09:29 +0000, yelo_3 wrote:
> I didn't understand the first probelm.
> And  why are you talking about spyware?

Because rightly or wrongly, it's going to be the immediate reaction of a
lot of people if you put code into an application that causes it to
periodically access arbitrary machines out on the internet. People get
very paranoid over what information the program might be reporting.

Simon.