Gentoo specific problems with NetworkManager
- From: Philippe Venne <philippe venne uqar qc ca>
- To: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Gentoo specific problems with NetworkManager
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 11:58:23 -0400
I have installed NetworkManager 0.6.5 on an uptodate gentoo system (as
of may 7 2007). I have some problems that I think are gentoo specific.
1. When networkmanager starts, it overwrites my /etc/resolv.conf and Im
loosing my nameservers. Where is networkmanager looking for dns server
2. In my connection information tab, I don't have a configure button.
Why is that?
] [Thread Prev