On 3/20/07, Hervé GILIBERT <herve gilibert univ-st-etienne fr> wrote:
Using Network-Manager 0.6.4-6 and nm applet network-manager-kde 1:0.1-2
(from Debian Package) I'm unable to configure connexion to WLAN whith
EAP method: TTLS and EAP Phase 2 Authorization: PAP.
Thanks in advance for any clue
Hervé Gilibert  Université Jean Monnet St Etienne
CRITeR          Centre de Ressources Informatiques Télécom et Réseaux
21, Rue du Dr P. Michelon
42023 St Etienne Cedex 2
Tél: 04 77 48 50 52

NetworkManager-list mailing list
NetworkManager-list gnome org

At this time Phase2 auth is not supported in NM but I think it is slated for .7