one time passwords

Network Manager doesn't handle one time passwords on VPN connections too well. I'm not too familiar with the various VPNs but Cisco uses two passwords, a "user" and a "group" password. In my case the user password comes from a token card and is only good once. NM very nicely saves both in the keyring. The problem is that it re-uses the user password when I start a new session. This always fails. Is there any way to save only the group password and not the user password?

BTW - what is the relationship between NetworkManager and NetworkManagerDispatcher?